Hi, I'm Sonja, living in my own creative world and I am interested in dollshouses and miniatures in all scales, cross stitching, sewing and anything with craft.
I’ve decided to keep Minisonja as an awardfree zone. I really enjoy being appreciated, but a comment is the best “adward” I can get.
Thanks for understanding!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Geraniums
So here is an update of my geraniums workshop kit..... Sorry the photo is not really good....
Hallo, Thanks for the lovely comments....yes I really like the geraniums in the container... For the next time I promise you to take a better photo.. On this photo the varnish was not 100% dry..sorry..
Niets mis met deze foto....en je geraniums zijn prachtig! Blijf ze leuk vinden, zowel in het groot als klein!
ReplyDeleteSabihax
They look Great Sonja...I love all:the pot and the flowers...very good!
ReplyDeleteLove
Sonya
Sonja!! El conjunto está muy bien!!! El geranio perfecto y la maceta... Chapeau!!!
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Olga.
I love how they turned out! So perfect in your container!!
ReplyDeleteLovely Geraniums!!
ReplyDeleteSo real geraniums!I love the work! Mini regards.
ReplyDeleteHallo,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comments....yes I really like the geraniums in the container...
For the next time I promise you to take a better photo..
On this photo the varnish was not 100% dry..sorry..
Wat mooi Sonja en ik dacht dat ik mooie bloemen maakte, pffff kan nog heel wat leren bij jou
ReplyDeleteliefs
Carra