Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My x-mas tree




This is a photo of my x-mas tree. It was a workshop by Anja van den Doel. It was my first 1:12 miniature (o.k. as a child I have done also some minis using bits and bobs).
For the stool I used some fabric, ribbon, paper and a plastic cap.....

Have a great day
Sonja

9 comments:

  1. this is so nice, and also nice that you have known Anja, she was my friend. she thought me so much about flower making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Klara,
    Yes Anja was really a special person and artist. I have lernt a lot from her.
    So the tree is also a special memory for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful chritsmas tree Sonja! The stars are awesome
    A hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Christmas tree is very beautiful, Sonja!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tree and packages! Have you joined my romantic miniatures giveaway yet? Welcome: http://www.plushpussycat.com/2011/11/big-miniatures-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschön....!

    Liebe Weihnachtsgrüße sendet

    PuNo / Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty Christmas tree!
    God Jul!
    Mona

    ReplyDelete