Today I have finished my kitchen swap. Wow now I have finished all my swaps for this year! As you know I am a member in a Dutch/Belgian swap group.
I have done the following swaps:
material swap (February)
I put a lot of craft materials for each one in a plastic bag - that was not so much work.....
nostalgic toy swap (April)
an elephant & a paper doll - the biggest problem was to find the right wheels
kitchen swap (June):
a clock and 2 little wooden boxes
kit swap (August):
I have done 6 little diy-kits so they can do a lot of perfume bottles and soaps..
In december I started with my swaps (I can not work very fast and I produce also a lot of minis for the waste bin). I hope my swap partners like my swaps.....
Have a great day
Sonja

The boxes and clocks are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs Maria
Great work, Sonja! The boxes and cloks are perfects!
ReplyDeleteHugs
I too love the clocks and boxes! Those are just wonderful. I love all your swap items but those 2 are my absolute favourites!
ReplyDeleteUnas cajas y relojes realmente preciosos. Seguro que tus compañeras de intercambio quedarán encantadas con tus trabajos.
ReplyDeleteBesos.