Monday, April 30, 2012

Strong man & books

I have now a new strong man in my life...o.k. it is a paper man.....
Here are the links for the books: http://members.tele2.nl/houdekerk/Leeskamer/Kast_files/April-nieuw.pdf Please download the books directly!!!! Every month there is a new link for the books and the old one is not longer available!!! and here is the the link for the May books: http://members.tele2.nl/houdekerk/Leeskamer/Werkplaats19_files/Mei-nieuw.pdf Last week I spent some days at the Belgium seaside and yes the weather was not very good...rain, rain and heavy wind! When I go on holidays I have always printies and scissors in my suitcase. Now it is time to assemble everything.... Have a great day Sonja P.S. I have problems with the new blog design also also to do a text break!!!!! On my screen I can see the break and on the blog everything is together (the text). Any idea what I can do?????????

3 comments:

  1. avec le jouet : "l'homme fort" ... en papier, c'est un regard vers les jouets d'antan. Merci pour le lien.
    Minima

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new blog designs is bad! Not easy to use.
    The books are very nice and the paper man is fantastic.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! Thank you so much for beautiful links.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete