Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer project 2009 - A miniature work bench




Here are some photos of my summer project 2009: a miniature work bench with a dollshouse. It was an online project by Rita Beninde. I used greyboard for the desk, tool box and the dollshouse. On the net I found a lot images for the little scene.

Have a great day.
Hug & kiss
Sonja

P.S. Now I use the old blogspot design again. I had a lot of problems with the new one....

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful work Sonja. I really liked. ;)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in love !!!!! Sonja het is zo mooi....

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a wonderful scene!
    I also use the old blogspot designs until I can...
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zuerst dachte ich du baust ein neues Haus und zeigst uns deinen Arbeitsplatz. Aber nein, alles Minis. Toll.
    Liebe Grüße Craftland

    ReplyDelete