Here is a little update of my cabinet. I was so nosy how the cabinet looks with all the little button cards, lace spools....so I started to decorate the cabinet.
I am really satisfiet with the result! What do you think?
Do you know where I can find some vintage button cards & co? I found some great images on
http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.de/search/label/Sewing%20etc
for my shop.
Have a great day
Sonja

Bravissima!!! Ottimo risultato ...mi piace tanto come hai sistemato le stoffe !!!
ReplyDeleteBuona continuazione ..ti seguo con piacere!!!
Un bacio
Elvira
looking fantastic,
ReplyDeleteWonderful.
ReplyDeleteIt looks more and more beautiful every time.
ReplyDeleteHugs Maria
cette armoire est très originale .Elle va être très jolie.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, Sonja! The cards of buttons are adorable. ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs
Hi Sonja, thanks for being in touch on my blog. What delightful stuff you create! I had great fun looking around both of your blogs. I have never really been involved with miniatures, but they look fascinating and adorable. A world to get lost in!
ReplyDeletewat mooi zeg !!!!
ReplyDeleteDas Cabinet gefällt mir jetzt schon sehr gut. Wird bestimmt ein sehr hübscher Eyecatcher.
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße an Dich
PuNo / Monika
Amazing!
ReplyDeleteBye Faby
Hello
ReplyDeleteI am a new miniature blogger, came by and visit me one day.
Where is your cabinet pretty. I've read your way to paint it. Have understood that it is a long process. The result is really good. You make good tutorial. I love them.
Your miniature globe bar is fantastic.
Good luck
Wyrna
Sonja, you are doing a wonderful job of this cabinet! It looks great with the spools and such on it - so much detail and so pretty. You have spent a lot of time working on it to achieve such lovely results. I love it! Hugs Sandie (Snippets from my Studio)
ReplyDelete