Friday, September 28, 2012

French house part 6 - wood glue advice





The quality of my house is not very good.... before I can start with the frames I have to fill the spaces between windows/door and the wall.....

For this job I have created a "pasty bag" (a plastic bag with a small hole in one of the corners) so it is easierer to put the wood glue into the spaces.....(and you have also clean fingers!). The hole of the bottle is to big!!

Fill all holes/spaces with wood glue and let dry. If you have some glue on your windows/wall clean it before it is dry (with a wet (not to wet) kitchen paper. Use a wooden coffee stir (in Germany we have wooden ones at McDonalds) as a palette-knife.

Have a great day
Sonja


4 comments:

  1. It's all looking brilliant Sonja! Many thanks for the great tips too!
    Hugs! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tip thank you. Your house is looking great.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por los consejos. Un saludo, Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. neat idea .... thanks for sharing

    Corine

    ReplyDelete