I received a very big envelope with lots of fabric.
They are perfect for my haberdashery shop!!
On the 2. photo you can see my fabric. I sent also a
cute French paper garland printie.
I received also a little cupcake clock. Perfect for the bakkery project.
Thank you Helma! That is so kind of you!!!!
My Mom was in the hospital and I had no time for minis and mails - sorry.
I will show you tomorrow my holiday minis.
Have a grat day
Sonja

Congratulations on the very fine minis you've got. The cupcake clock is so charming.
ReplyDeleteGood recovery to your mother.
Hugs
Wyrna
Beautiful gifts, especially the clock.
ReplyDeleteGood and fast recovery for your mother.
Bye Faby
Sorry to hear about your mother, I hope she is now recovered. You have some lovely gifts. Hugs x
ReplyDeleteHope your Mum is feeling much better Sonja.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous stash of items & your clock looks wonderfully authentic!
Hugs to you, my friend! x