This week I go for 4 days to Birmingham......
my shopping list for the dollshouse fair is not long....
Shopping list:
a little porcelan doll (my old one is broken - fallen on the tiles) for the toy shop
nostalgic toys for my toy shop
test tubes or the pharmacy
little zippers for my haberdashery shop
chocolates& candy for my chocolate shop
Hug
Sonja


I wish you a wonderful trip and I hope you come home with a lot of good buys.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Wyrna
Have a wonderful time :) I hope you get what you want and more :)))
ReplyDeleteHugs Maria
Que te diviertas y no olvides tu tarjeta de crédito en casa o.....¿mejor dejarla ????
ReplyDeleteEspero que te diviertas mucho.
Besos
Have a great trip! Wish I could be there too...
ReplyDeleteIk wens je veel plezier op de beurs en dat je met veel inspiratie terugkomt. Fijne dagen!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes helma
Happy shopping!
ReplyDeleteGood trip. ;)
Hugs.
OOOh ,heerlijk lekker neuzen over de grens.
ReplyDeleteje komt vast met heel wat mooi's terug.
Mocht je nou daar niet slagen, kun je altijd nog in Apeldoorn terecht.
daar sta ik met o.a.
popjes,hobbel paard,stokpaard,en chocolade display.