Here is a little update with some furniture and accessories.
Finally I found the metal ornaments which
I bought last year in Birmingham!!!
I will paint them white and glue it over the wallpaper elements.
I will also add some beams (balsa wood - 1 cm wide) to give the room more character.
Have a nice weekend
Sonja


I like the romantic look of your French room! The screen in the corner add a nice touch to the room! Looking forward to see what you will do with the beams!
ReplyDeleteSonja het ziet er erg sfeervol uit...echt frans. Knap gedaan!
ReplyDeleteHi Sonja! The paneling really is lovely and what a nice mix with the toile wallpaper! The little metal bed is very cute as well. Your accessories are really bringing this room to life!
ReplyDeleteelizabeth
The paneling is so authentic, it is perfect with the wallpaper. Everything looks very cosy already!
ReplyDeletePreciosa y romántica habitación!!!
ReplyDeleteBesos.
Me encanta el papel de la pared, la habitación es realmente bonita.
ReplyDeleteBesitos
Isabel