Monday, January 17, 2011

1:144 Dutch Baby House / a dollshouse for the dollshouse






Here are 2 photos of my Dutch Baby House. It was an unpainted cabinett from Euromini...and now it looks so..
It was a lot of work..nearly all furniture are kits from Volker Arnold, Germany and some of them I have made (I used tiny pieces of wood and paper...I found the wallpaper on the internet...I used also tiny tiny beads (with no holes), ornaments, fabrics...and it is my first 1:144 scale project....
I will create a little extra room only for this cabinett in my dollshouse....with not so much other minis in the room. I think this cabinett is my best mini!!!!

On the second photo you see my little "power plant"...there is a little light for each room.....

3 comments:

  1. Que bonita te ha quedado tu casita tan chiquitina!!! La verdad es que es muy dificil trabajar a escalas tan pequeñas, pero a ti te ha quedado perfecta. Saludos. Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing litllr dollhouse,I love this scale too but it is so small for me, mini regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Sonja,

    Wat ziet jjouw poppenhuisje er prachtig uit en met verlichting... Ik hoop dat het mij ook gaat lukken om er zo iets moois van te maken. Ik heb reuma in mijn handen dus dat geknutsel in schaal 1:144 is niet echt makkelijk voor me maar ik wil het toch proberen.

    Groetjes Xandra

    ReplyDelete