Hi, I'm Sonja, living in my own creative world and I am interested in dollshouses and miniatures in all scales, cross stitching, sewing and anything with craft.
I’ve decided to keep Minisonja as an awardfree zone. I really enjoy being appreciated, but a comment is the best “adward” I can get.
Thanks for understanding!
Friday, January 21, 2011
A towel rail for the kitchen
I made a little towel rail for my kitchen....and later I tried to pimp it. I have written the Dutch names for glasses, hands, plates and knives....so it is easier to find the right towel.....
Sonja!! es un bonito colgador!! Muchas gracias por compartir tus truquitos!!! Me encanta el resultado. Besos. Olga http://elpetitmondelalluna.blogspot.com
Sonja,it is so realistic!I love the towel in red. How did you have made them?(is if is not a secret of course!:-)) I love country style.Your works are fantastic! Love Sonya http://cannellaemelograno.blogspot.com/
Hallo, Thanks for the compliments. I hope that the girls in the kitchen can read......and yes the towels are really a little bit dirty... I wrote the names for the towels in MS Word (I used LittleLordFontleroy and the scale for the letters is 6) Than I glued a little plastic sheed on the names and later the oval jewellery... I bought the toweles on a dollshouse fair...
Sonja!! es un bonito colgador!! Muchas gracias por compartir tus truquitos!!! Me encanta el resultado. Besos. Olga
ReplyDeletehttp://elpetitmondelalluna.blogspot.com
Sonja,it is so realistic!I love the towel in red.
ReplyDeleteHow did you have made them?(is if is not a secret of course!:-))
I love country style.Your works are fantastic!
Love
Sonya
http://cannellaemelograno.blogspot.com/
Very nice! The labels are sooooooo small!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGeweldig mooi is het geworden, het ziet er uit alsof het er al jaren hangt ( inclusief de handdoeken ha ha )
ReplyDeleteGroetjes Mieke
Hallo,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the compliments. I hope that the girls in the kitchen can read......and yes the towels are really a little bit dirty...
I wrote the names for the towels in MS Word (I used LittleLordFontleroy and the scale for the letters is 6)
Than I glued a little plastic sheed on the names and later the oval jewellery...
I bought the toweles on a dollshouse fair...