Here are my next nautical cross stitching projects:
3 Beach Houses in very bright coloures (I am not sure if I frame them or if I sew a pillow case as you can see on the magazine photo)
3 under the sea pictures (seahorses, starfish, octopus)
I like the contemporary designs.
Annette from England was so kind and sent me an extra beach house chart and a little card!!
Thank you very much Annette for this gesture of friendship!
Yesterday I went to my local haberdashery shop and bought me fabric and threads.
Hope to show you in the folowing weeks my finished nautical cross stitching projects.
Hugs,
Sonja





This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWat een leuke huisjes, Sonja!!! Veel succes met het borduren. Groetjes Natasja.
ReplyDeleteI love your nautical motifs! I think that your cross stitching is really lovely and I like the variety of patterns that you have done!
ReplyDelete